Welcome to (the”Website”).We honour the intellectual property rights of other people as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their representative can submit a takedown notice to people through our DMCA Agent listed below. As an online supplier, we’re entitled to claim immunity against stated breach claims pursuant to the”safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a Fantastic faith infringement promise to us, then you need to submit notice to us who sets forth the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor );
2. Identification of the infringing material to be eliminated, and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to find the material. [Please publish the URL of the page in question to help us in identifying the supposedly offending job ];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party for example your name, physical address, email address, telephone number and facsimile number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a fantastic faith belief that the use of this substance is unauthorized by the copyright representative; and
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil harm penalties, such as costs and attorney fees, against any individual who intentionally and materially misrepresents particular information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send each of takedown notices via our Contact page. Please send by email for immediate focus.
Please be aware that we may discuss the identity and data in almost any copyright infringement claim we get together with all the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you know accept and agree that your individuality and assert might be conveyed to the alleged infringer.
In case you’ve received a note of substance being takedown due to a copyright infringement claim, you might supply us with a counter telling in an attempt to get the content in question restored into the website. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and should contain substantially the following components pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your electronic or physical signature.
2. A description of the substance that’s been removed and the first place of this substance before it was removed.
4. Your name, address, and phone number, and a statement that you agree to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or even if you’re out of the USA, that you agree to authority of any judicial district where the service provider might be located ), and which the you may accept service of process from the individual or firm who supplied the initial infringement notification.
5. Send your countertop notice via our Contact page. Email is highly advised.
Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy needs of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we keep a listing of DMCA notices from copyright holders and also make a fantastic faith attempt to identify any repeat infringers. The ones that violate our inner repeat infringer policy will have their account terminated.
We reserve the right to alter the contents of the webpage and its own policy for managing DMCA claims anytime for any reason. You’re invited to check back to review this policy regularly for any modifications.